"High Low"
High of the week:
Working out full force all week running everyday and not eating after 6pm it's been incredibly challenging but the results thus far have been so rewarding. I'm starting to get the hang of things in being "healthy" and I'm lovin it. Yes it's not all easy but who said getting into shape would be? Its intense and refreshing all at the same time! I love being motivated and as of now I am boldly motivated!
Low of the week:
Letting my sensitivity get the best of me this week. I openly admit I am a sensitive gal. I'm the type of girl who every once in awhile needs to let out a good cry, better than keeping it in right?! right.There are moments when I take things way too personal and I hate it. I've realize that certain circumstances aren't worth my tears and I shouldn't let them effect me as much as I do. This week was tough and I was ambushed with things that were just making me feel so inferior and I couldn't help but cry. Nothing too serious, just little things that added up and eventually I couldn't keep in the stress any longer and well I let out the tears. As strange as it sounds it made me feel a whole lot better to let it all out. Sometimes I wish I could be less sensitive. That maybe I could be a little stronger but its apart of who I am and its not something I can change completely...and I've come to realize and accept that being a little sensitive is sometimes okay...
What was your "High Low" of the week???

5 comments:
How lovely! Good luck with the healthy lifestyle - it's something I need to do!!
I'm also a sensitive girl and it's OK... crying is such a good emotional cleanser. Better to let it out than bottle it!
Lots of hugs from South Africa
xx
Vanilla Blonde
That is sooo awesome that you were able to go to the gym that much and resist eating after 6pm! You are right, getting into shape isn't easy, but I SOOO wish it was!
Kudos to your new exercise program! I admire people with such discipline, and I know that exercise makes you feel better all around. The high of my week was seeing my two friends exchange marriage vows today! The low... I had a rough, 10-hour shift on Thursday.
way to inspire me to be better with my running goal. i always tell myself i'm going to run this week and it never seems to happen but this time i'm going to make it happen. my high this week was spring break. such a great week off! low was the cold rainy weather in st. george when i was hoping for sun all weekend long.
I started a new exercise plan a few weeks back and I'm feeling the same way as you! It's hard but the results are slowly but surely making it all worth it :)
Good luck with this next week. We can motivate each other!
Hugs xx,
Annemarie
Post a Comment