Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 things I've learned this week thus far...

  1. Standing up in front of 36 8th graders to teach a lesson is nerve wrecking but such a rush at the same time. I truly can't wait to be a teacher!
  2. Everyone is going to make mistakes...
  3. Spring is starting to show her face and I couldn't be more excited!
  4. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.
  5. You have to let go of things for new things to grow...
  6. Meeting new people really makes me happy!
  7. Really wish I could be on vacation all the time.
  8. Twelve page papers are irritating and discouraging. 
  9. My time in the mornings talking and spending time with God one on one is truly the best part of my days.
  10. Sometimes you have to push yourself to brake through the things that seem impossible to do. 

5 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

All great things to learn :) 8th graders terrify me!

Jen said...

You couldn't be more right about #10 :)

Becca said...

love the list, thanks for sharing! Happy Friday girl!

meme-and-he said...

love that picture...so true! Good luck with your 12 page paper...bleck!

defining amy said...

number five is going to be my motto this week. you have such a pretty blog. i'm so happy to be following along. xo.