Friday, March 4, 2011

Smile like you mean it.

I may or may not have just re-watched the end of season 3 of Lost...again. When I should be reading for my british lit class... I miss Lost. there I said it. Don't you?! Season 3 is my favorite season, then again I love all the seasons But season 3 its pretty marvelous. The finale is so sad...in case you haven't seen it I wont spoil it for you but trust me if you ever watch it and I hope you do. Have a box of tissues by your side because you will need them if you are anything like me. (a crier that it...)

It's Friday are you stoked?! I sure am! This week has been busy way busy. Lately these weeks have been kicking my butt. When is Spring Break?! I even took Tuesday off from school to catch up on assignments...and yeah I'm still swamped with things on my ToDo list. Thank goodness for the weekend because this list is going to get attacked. justsayin.

Do you ever wish you could say something to someone but you were to afraid in how they may react? Last night, I wanted so badly to say something to the point where my palms were sweating, my heart was racing, and then of course I chickened out...I became all nervous and felt like I was in Junior high all over again.{those sevies I intern with must be rubbing off on me ha! ;) } I guess I'm afraid if I say what I want to say which I assume you all can already guess what I may or may not be trying to say. (how confusing am I? ahh.)  I will be putting myself in a vulnerable state. Yeah and I don't know how I feel about that. It's funny how fate works, how one minute you think things would never be one way and the next you can feel the complete opposite and you feel like anything is possible and you just want to run for it and take those chances...yeah I'm feeling that way today. That crazy little rush of curiosity and even a bit uncertainty but it all seems surreal in away. Who knows the future, all I do know is right now I'm happy.
"High Low of The Week"
High of the week part 1:
My bestie turned 24 on Monday and we spent it with our lovely friends at one of our favorite spots Liberty Market and got the most scrumptious red velvet cake in the world. It was the perfect day.
High of the week part 2 was Weds at The Well.  I serve a long side some of the most humblest people you will ever meet and I'm blessed to have them apart of my life. This week we tackled a big issue a definite "Elephant in the room" topic, and the response was awesome. God really had our backs during this service, because lets face it we couldn't tackle this alone. You should check it out here!
Low of the week: 
My low of this week was definitely tripping going up the stairs to one of my classes. I was in a hurry and already late but instead of just walking up the stairs like a normal human being I was running up them. .yes it was embarrassing and yes this really cute boy asked me if I was okay and of course my face turned bright red and all I could do was nod??! Not a word, not even a "yeah, thanks" just a nod! Gaaaah so embarrassing. I can never show my face in that stairwell ever again. 
What about you, what is your "High Low" of the week?!
Happy Friday darling's!
p.s
High five and major props to anyone who can guess the name of the band who sings the title of my  post! <3

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean the original or the cover?

Diana Smith said...

I am sooo like that!! Today I wanted to ask my really good friend a kinda personal question that would affect me (long story) and I was so nervous because I didn't want to overstep my boundaries, ya know? It worked out, but we are all such worry warts haha

Faith said...

Why do the cute boys have to witness our clumsiness?! Sigh. I feel your pain.

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I love Lost but we can't watch it late or it gives my husband nightmares.. One night he woke up and said he could see the blue light. :) so funny

Noone said...

Ah, I've always wanted to watch Lost, from the very beginning.

And sweetie! Next time just say it! You'll regret it if you don't...:) but I totally understand how nerve-wracking it can be to put yourself out there, and feel vulnerable. I hope you do say it, next time!

Andrea Stevenson said...

Love LOST! Seriously though, I think I cried in every finale, but yes, 3rd season was amazing! I'd re-watch it any day
pics-o-andrea

Rachel said...

i'll bet that cute boy thinks your adorable. guys always love a cute little meeting like that - perfect story beginning, haha. you should definitely go back and see if you can ever catch his eye again, sans tripping.

Grace said...

There's just something so peaceful about this picture. I love the serenity of it.

I've never watched a single episode of Lost. Is it really that good?

Velvet cake sounds delish and the trippping story... priceless. I swear a cute boy always shows up at the worst of times. hahaha. ;)

Ashley said...

@Grace, Lost is AMAZING seriously best show ever made! Just watch the first two episodes and I promise you will be hooked. :)

Anonymous said...

THE KILLERS!!!!!