- Midterms are insanely ridiculous.
- Frozen yogurt makes everything better.
- Marcus Mumford= love.
- Goodbye winter....hello spring/summer. =)
- My girlfriends are truly the best.
- This week needs to hurry itself up.
- Sometimes life plans change and thats okay.
- In just 48hours I will be home in my city, can't come soon enough!
- Sometimes you need moments by yourself to re-focus and get back to your happy place.
- Can already taste the coffee at The Grove in San Fran, Friday get here already...seriously!
What have you learned this week thus far??!

7 comments:
midterms ARE insanely ridiculous. so glad mine are done.
mmm coffee. :) coffee cures all wounds.
Midterms are a pain, I agree. I'm sure you did well on them. Just think of the coffee-- it can be a life saver!
This week, I have learned that you will be criticized, even if you don't deserve it. I turned in an essay, they said it was perfect, but it was "too long" compared to the other papers turned in. But, it was still "perfect". I hate criticism.
ugh i totally agree. midterms are complete insanity.
These are great lessons to learn! I have learned that sometimes when you have a crying child in a store, you should just leave and not make everyone else listen to the crying! Its just not worth it!
Hahah cute post!
Lovely... frozen yogurt...you've just made me crave some now!
Post a Comment