Friday, March 11, 2011

Yay, its Friday.

Happy Friday my loves! <3

"High Low"of the week: 
High of the week: 
Heading to San Francisco in T-Minus 7hours Ahhhh! SO incredibly stoked!!! I love Spring Break. I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss my city. I cannot wait to get there and breathe in the fresh air hear the noise through the streets, see the lights that sparkle the city, and hug my grams and laugh non stop with my darling friends!
Have I packed? Nope...should prob get on that!
Low of the week: 
Midterms, Midterms, Midterms!!!! Eeeeek. I hate them with a passion sometimes even more than Finals. =/  I don't know whats worse papers, projects or exams....they are all tied for 1st place to me.
 I've been running on pure caffeine the last few days and I have a feeling I will crash soon.

*Thank goodness it's Friday and thank goodness Spring Break starts today! :)
What was your "High Low" of the week?!
P.S. Please pray for the families in Japan...so sad and devastating.

6 comments:

kylee said...

these have become some of my favorite posts of yours. loooove them. midterms are the worst. yay for spring break! my high this week was getting an 89 on my stats midterm. jump for joy moment. math is my enemy and i just showed him who's boss. low was me getting overly excited about crushin on a boy and texting him my very wittiest version of we should hang out asap as in this weekend text only to get the no reply shoved in my face. i.hate.boys. have a lovely time in sanfran!

meme-and-he said...

enjoy San Fran!!! happy weekend!

Angelsqueek said...

hug and kiss grams and lorb for me.<3

Unknown said...

ahh good luck with midterms! have an awesome time in san francisco :) I have always wanted to visit there!

xoxo

Bailey Schneider said...

Love your photos!

Ahh - the exams are so annoying BUT so worth it in the bigger picture!
Good Luck for them
x

christie @ ckanani.com said...

woohoooo san francisco!!! hope you had a blast darlin! <3