It's Spring and I think I like it.
Will I miss Winter? Of course I will.
Yet at the same time I'm so ready for some sun!
I'm starting to run again WOOHOO!
Summer is just around the corner so I'm hoping for good results fast.
I'll def keep you updated on how well things go. :)
SO goodbye cold weather and hello warm breeze and shinny razes from above.
I know I've been MIA for a few days....(hmm all last week).
Spring Break came and went so fast.
Now back to the real world.
Unfortunately I put off all of my homework until the night before school resumed...so I've been up the last two nights scrambling to get things done its been pretty chaotic.
I had all of these plans to get things done over break, not be a procrastinator, be organized but of course vacation took over the moment my midterm ended two Friday's ago.
I didn't open my notebook nor my computer until late Sunday night...not good.
It was lovely though...and to be completely honest I don't regret it at all. then...ha!
Sometimes you just need a break, especially from school, and in my case from Education classes. Becoming a teacher is sooooo much work!
San Francisco was incredible.
It was short, sweet and perfect.
Exactly what I needed.
Leaving has become so much more difficult...
Getting on the plane to leave instantly brought tears to my eyes
The moment we took off all i could think about was when i could go back...
Today has been really busy, lots was accomplished though and I feel really good.
I'm looking forward to a wonderful week! :)

5 comments:
Isn't it funny how time can just zip zip by . :)
YAY for Spring!
My break is almost over... and like you, I have hardly touched my assignments. :)
I'm so jealous that you're entering Spring.
We're entering Autumn and I'm not ready for the cold!
Good luck with your assignments!
Much love,
Vanilla Blonde
I hate how spring break just flys by!! Its not fair haha
Post a Comment