Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blue Bottle.

Okay so I've been in San Fran for just a few days
&  I can't get myself to stop craving Blue Bottle coffee.
I've had it almost every morning!
It's simply magical.
Next time you are in the city which I hope is very soon you must must try it!
You will never look at other coffee again the same.

5 comments:

Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

I've heard of this before - I didn't get to try it when I was in SF! boo

Diana Smith said...

I love finding something that is just so irrisistably good!! Glad you found something so yummy!

Faith said...

Great coffee shops are the best find! Thanks for sharing!

Nicole Marie said...

sad that i still haven't had blue bottle coffee

Brenda said...

I'm hoping to visit San Francisco for the first time this summer. I will add this to my list of things I want to see and do!