This weekend was a lazy one.
I didn't do much other than lay in bed.
I'm good with that.
Saturday I slept until noon and not once did I step out of my pj's.
Not even when we went to get soup for lunch.
Yup thats just how I roll.
I coudn't bring myself to do anything these last few days, this last week of class was rough, ya know?!
So all I wanted to do was watch girlie movies, eat junk food, and sleep.
And thats exactly what I did and friends it was perfect.
Sunday was sunny, breezy and wonderful so after church the girls and I decided we must get FroYo.
Our one spot that we love entirely too much is closed on Sunday's which is a complete bummer...
After many, many moments of debate we finally decided to head over to a sweet little spot my sister has been to before called
"Swirl it" seriously the most adorable little frozen yogurt shop ever.
Bright pink & neon green everywhere!
So many topping to choose from, even marshmallows! Yeah you can get excited, I sure did!!
I honestly think she was trying to keep this lovely little place all to her self
Why else did we just hear about it now? ;)
Weekends like these remind me that its okay to have lazy weekends every once in awhile.
I hope all of you had sweet weekends and Happy, Happy Monday!

5 comments:
sounds like a great weekend. I like lazy weekends, but studying has prevented me from having one lately! Hello from a new follower! :)
WOW awesome weekend! Sleeping in is so wonderful! And so is frozen yogurt! YUM!
yummmm! I am so in need of a lazy weekend:-)
Lazy weekends really are the best. I can't remember the last time I had one of those. Let summer break come asap. Now, your picture made me crave some delish ice cream. :P
that looks like an amazing weekend to me! Yum!
Post a Comment