Can you believe it's APRIL already????!
It's 99degrees today yes...99degrees. Summer is officially here in the dessert state that I reside in.
What's funny is I'm not complaining...yet. So far I'm okay with it, I've actually missed the heat a little. 99 degrees isn't normally my cup of tea but today I'm okay with it, today it works, today I'm just happy and anything & everything works.
"High Low of the week"
High of the week:
Part 1) Getting a A+ on my 14-page Signature Assignment for one of my teaching courses. It was a killer but all of the hard work definitely paid off I'm so thankful that part of the course is done...Part 2) Planning my cousin/seester/bezzie's Bridal Shower who gets married in less than two months!!! I love planning events and let me just say this Bridal Shower is going to be AMAZING I can't wait to take pictures so all of you can see this awesomeness! I am giving myself the best MOH award everrr. After all of this planning I think I deserve it or at least a Starbucks gift card for life...haha. I love it, and I seriously can't wait for this girl to say I DO. So happy for her and her incredible fiance. :)
Low of the Week:
Part 2 of my dumb signature assignment...yesterday I found out we have to re-write an entire 14page paper AGAIN adding another 6pages on top of it!!! Then our individual groups have to put all of our papers into one huge paper with 5 article reviews on kids behavior in the classroom... all due in less that 4weeks!!! My teacher is INSANE yes case closed she is no if's or but's about it. I'm more irritated than overwhelmed right now...but I know the overwhelming feeling is coming especially since I know I have five others classes this semester on top of this one. Ugh. Kill me now. =/
What's your "High Low" of the week???

3 comments:
what i wouldn't do to have me some 99 degree weather right now. i looove the heat. congrats on your A+ paper! my high this week was the warm weather. seriously made my day. low was when a boy i've been crushing on texted me back. you'd think that was a high, but he decided to wait an entire week before texted me back. not coool. worst part is when we went on a date he was throwing out good signs left & right. boys are confusing & i hate it.
a starbucks lifetime giftcard would be amazing.
I'd kill for some 99 degree weather too--hope Cali treats us to that weather when we are out that way in May! Best of luck on your paper... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss that part of college now that I'm working! Have a great night! xoxo {av}
Post a Comment