Thursday, March 31, 2011

10 things I've learned this week thus far...

  1. That water is starting to become my best friend. 
  2. Still under debate...does working out ever get easier? Def a stress reliever!
  3. I have some pretty awesome friends in my educations classes! <3
  4. Interning challenges me everyday and reminds me of why I can't wait to be a teacher and inspire the heck out of these young adults. 
  5. The Well is by far the best part of my WEEK! Check it out :) 
  6. This week I really miss chocolate chip cookies...haha
  7. I'm starting to have the Iphone 4 urge I may need to invest in one
  8. Iced coffee is the bomb
  9. What we see on the surface of people isn't the entirety of who they are. Everyone has a story and no one is as perfect as they may seem. 
  10. In certain aspects of life you have to be bold and shine as much as you can. 

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I just got an iphone 3gs and now i want the iphone 4 haha talk about spoiled!! I guess I should be patient!!

Livy Love

Brooke T said...

I like this kind of series!! I want some chocolate chip cookies to! ha

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i love cinque terre (that photo). i've been there the past 3 summer and really want to make it back again this year.