A few thoughts on the last few days...
Monday was a typical Monday.
I'm reading Joyce in British Lit and I'm actually enjoying him.
Many people i know don't care for him.
I actually find him interesting and his writing to be fascinating.
Monday I didn't want to go to interning.
Monday I wanted to lay in bed all day.
I taught a lesson on poetry I that I wasn't very prepared for.
The results were better than expected.
My seventh graders make me want to pull my hair out and hug them all at the same time.
I must admit they are pretty great and once I see them they make Monday's not so bad.
Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday.
You are becoming bittersweet to me these days.
I used to dread you.
I used to wonder what your true purpose was.
Sometimes you make me overwhelmed
Sometimes I can't wait until you are over
These last few months you are not so bad.
Lately I've quite enjoyed you.
You come and go pretty fast and I'm thankful for that.
Ohh Tuesday.
Wednesday!!!
You are by far one of my favorite days of the week.
I look forward to your presence.
You are my busiest day and less stressful day
And I love that.
I love that class was canceled today.
I love that each weds night I'm able to hangout with my favorite people at The Well.
Thank you for always challenging me on this day.
Wednesday you are wonderful.

1 comment:
I love analyzing my schedule as per days of the week, haha. wednesdays are close to the top of one of my favorite dayyys! :)
xoxo
Post a Comment