- I'm a tad bit obsessed with netflix
- wishes i could have blue bottle coffee delivered to me every morning
- reenacting and quoting scenes from movies with friends yeah it's the best it's what we do.
- in the summer it's okay to wear the same shirt three days in a row
- whenever i watch dance movies aka step up, it makes me want to drop everything and join a crew!!
- craving mint chocolate chip ice cream like no other!!
- really misses the beach...
- sometimes i like talking on the phone way more than texting
- "I'm not good enough, but his LOVE is"- travis clark
- woody allen films are sensational especially at 3am #summer ;)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
10 things i learned this week thus far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
netflix is the greatest creation ever.
i love this post. i love summer.
a. what is blue bottle coffee??
b. i am glad you okayed the wearing of the shirt three days in a row thing, because im pretty sure im creepin up on day number 4.
c. mcc ice cream is the bomb.com
d. texting gets on my nerves.
netflix is bomb. thank you genius person for invening it.
love repeating outfits in the summer. who likes to do laundry? not i.
number five. amen. anytime i see any dancing in any form i wish to be apart of that world.
i crave mint chocolate chip ice cream allll the time. so good.
what i wouldn't do to be at the beach right this second.
i wish i liked talking on the phone. i despise it actually. texting is my thing.
"I'm not good enough, but his love is." So true, and I love it.
Great blog.
- S from Following the Walkers
Having delicious coffee delivered to me each morning is a dream of mine :-)
YAY! New reader here...and I like your style, girl. I, too, am obsessed with netflix. Greatest invention ever? Ummm yes. I have no idea what blue bottle coffee is, but I'm all about having a drink delivered to me daily. ;) I love watching anything dance related, and in my head I think that I can dance really good, but I totally have little to no rhythm at all. Ha. & lastly, I heart Woody Allen films...just watched Anything Else yesterday. The BEST!
such beautiful hair!! love it! and mmmm i could use some choco chip ice cream!!
I love this week because I agree with you on more than half of these. miss you.
netflix is amazing! Any good movie recommendations?
I definitely want mint chocolate chip ice cream now! does that qualify as acceptable breakfast food?
I really love netflix too! We canceled our subscription because we were running out movie ideas haha but I think we should get it again!
Post a Comment