Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lets go to the movies!

yesterday was one of those good days. 
filled with gummy worms, m&m's, and cherry coke! (stomach ache waiting to happen) well worth it though!! I'm not big on soda but when you go the movies how can you not get cherry coke, its a bit of a necessity you know.
my best friend and i went to a double feature. we spent the entire day at the movies. by the end of the end of the day sitting down was the last thing we wanted to do. we started at noon and didn't walk out of there until 6pm. yeah it was a pretty longgg but great day. X-Men first class was up first, it was seriously amazing! i would see it over and over again if i could! tons of action and a few touching moments. Prof. X & Magneto yeah they were really hot too not gonna lie. the ending def made me teary eyed thank goodness i held it together. i love comic book movies and x men usually never disappoints. we also saw Super 8!!! JJ Abrams...lost anyone? he is a brilliant man! and Spielberg deserve an applause as well he is remarkable. it was a great and i mean great movie! the ending was so heartwarming and i couldn't help but cry like a baby! i really loved the acting it reminded me of goonies and monster squad. both films were great and worth seeing. After the movies we headed over to starbs where we usually end our nights and laughed, people watched and talked about summer and the future. it really was a good day. 

4 comments:

Hilary @ Hilabeans said...

ooooh I want to see Super8 soo bad! And now that you liked it makes me wanna see it more! :)

Unknown said...

ooh I wanna see xmen! I have seen three of them ;)

xoxo

Alex said...

I loved Super 8, too! And seriously, I cried several times. Still haven't seen X-Men but I'm excited to!

Haley said...

ooh i've wanted to see both of those!! thanks for the reviews Ashley! :) and a double feature?? that's awesome :) back in high school my friends and i kind of did that...watched Bourne Identity at home then went right to the theatre for Bourne Supremacy :)

Glad you had such a great day!

xo
Haley