Friday, July 15, 2011

10 things i learned this week thus far...

  1. planning an itinerary for good friends to visit san francisco for the 1st time ever makes me super duper excited!! 
  2. sitting in coffee shops for hours that's my idea of a good time!
  3. i miss the house i grew up in...i miss it a lot.
  4. not having internet for four days...can seriously drive a girl mad! 
  5. i MUST find a way to get an invite to google + i hear it's the "cool" thing to be apart of now!
  6. "Do what you can do, and God will do what you can't do" - travis clark 
  7. some people just aren't good for you...
  8. there are a lot of things "that bring me alive"
  9. jamming out to old cd's it's the best!!!
  10. change...it can be a really good thing 
What have you learned this week?!?!...

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the quote in #6 -- Also, I recently found my big, thick book of CDs from high high school and I have been rocking out to Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, The Killers, and Celine Dion on road trips. I had rather eclectic taste way back in the day :)

The Dayleys said...

I love reading your 10 every week. I have to agree with you that changed can be a good thing :)

Dannylynn.blogspot.com