- that living normally isn't working its time to become Radical...
- shrimp risotto is my new favorite dish.
- my hair has finally passed the awkward, awkward phase YES!!
- there are some days i like spend completely alone...
- things fall into place...when you least expect them too
- i don't know how people function without coffee in the morning
- i'm a big fan of Afgan food after trying it this week! Mmmm...
- i love hearing people talk about their passions!
- "Love until other's ask why"- travis clark #iamradical
- i have such wonderful people in my life, who make my life lovely.
What have you learned this week?
via weheartiit.com

10 comments:
I also fail to understand how people function without coffee! Mornings are not my fave.
haha i've never enjoyed coffee... it totally turns me off in the morning!! i guess we're complete opposites on that topic because i cannot understand how people NEED it lol
xox dana
thewonderforest.com
I totally need my all alone days!! I thrive on me time :) but good quality time with my Hubby is always good too.
Oh--you're so lucky to be past the awkward hair phase. I'm almost there!
I too am so grateful for the people in my life.
What a grat list of things you have learned :) YEAY for your hair passing the awkward phase!! Woohoo!
nothing better than when hour hair passes the awkward phase! really though. i hate that awkward phase. this week i've learned that i need to do better about loving my family as much as i love my friends. don't get me wrong, i love my family more. but openly. i'm not the greatest at expressing it.
shrimp risotto...hmmm I will have to try this out.
This is a great list!!
Notes She Wrote
I've learned this week that I need to be less of a procrastinator. I've also learned that I shouldn't let anyone else bring me down.
x
I learned that working makes me tired and that i am very grateful for my friends and family! LOVE YOUR POSTS!
Afgan food? That sounds interesting. I've never tried it, I've always been adventurous with food. Oh and I'm with you on number 10, every single day I am thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life and each day I learn who those people are. =) Have a happy day sweetie
Post a Comment