e
It's Wednesday woohoo!!
We're half way through the week and boy has it already been a busy one!
Fall semester is only 2weeks in and i'm already being slammed with assignments.
These professors don't play around!
This morning i was walking to my first class and i was listening to pandora (foster the people) and their single Pumped up kicks started playing and it was exactly what i needed this morning, like for reals!
it's so upbeat, fun and makes me smile SO i had to share it with ya'll!
I hope it brightens up your morning as much as it did mine!
<3
9 comments:
AWESOMe. Smiling!! :)
i feel you on the two weeks in and homework slam. stressed to the max over here, which is why i'm reading blogs instead of doing homework.
I love that song, the boys in the video are so cute!
Homework can really be a drag-- I'm sorry you're slammed right now.
cute blog!
loove this song. it makes me wanna put on my shoes and dance! i'm sorry about the homework. mine isn't too bad (granted it's only the third day), but i have a terrible feeling i'll be slammed soon. aahh.
I like the video :) I think it makes me like the song a lot more than I already did!
love this song! it's been the perfect vibe for this summer!
hehe, how fitting. I'm gonna need to pump myself up for school next week, I can already see the deadlines and impossible schedules and stress. bahh! Thanks for the music boost! :o)
Loved it, thank you!
i knowww~
the week is going by so fast
:) can't wait for the weekend!
LA is too hot to be stuck in the
office .. i need the pool and
the beach asap <3
nice blog love!
xoxo
follow me <3
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
Post a Comment