Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 things i've learned this week thus far...

  1. this semester of school is going to be rad!!
  2. the starbucks located next to the business school on campus is going to become my new fav spot this semester as long as the "cute barista" sticks around.
  3. making new friends is something i just love doing!!
  4. sleepovers with the girls at 24?! yup thats how we do!! #loveit
  5. lately can't seem to stop buying things...that i don't need but must have! 
  6. peanut butter stuffed pretzels are A-MaZing!! 
  7. craving Fall like no other!!
  8. pumpkin spice latte's only 1 week away yeee!!
  9. needs a roadtrip like now...anywhere near the beach will do!! <3
  10. making virtual personal collage's for class, another reason why i love being an Education major!! 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm pumpkin spice latte!!!!! i cannot wait!!!

and i am so with you. i love college. its like a 4-year sleepover with my friends :)

Karla Khodanian said...

I love your "10 things" posts because somehow they always seem to fall in line with my thoughts as well!

rosieposie said...

it's so weird, this is the first year since i graduated so i won't be going back!! i love the excitement as a new academic year begins.
oh and cute barista+starbucks ~ i am there!
x

Sophie said...

ahh i am craving fall so badly too! cannot wait. love these posts xx

Unknown said...

cannot wait for fall and pumpkin spice mmmm! :)

Dana Fox said...

sounds like you have a pretty amazing life :)
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

maria said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm now following yours - I love the way you write. Great blog :) hope you might like to follow in return x

Kelly said...

Seriously craving some peanut butter pretzels right now.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww no pumpkin spice latte for me at our local Starbucks. They were saying it is only served in the U.S....boohooo. Sleepovers will always be fun no matter what age, which reminds me, I seriously need to plan a sleepover soon, it's been ages since I've had a sleepover. =)

Janette said...

Agree with #3.. Hey.. I'm not sure if you follow my blog..but I found an old comment from you on it and decided to head on over to your space.. Anywho.. I'm following now.. Have a greattt day!


Janette, the Jongleur

Whitney Tomlin said...

I live on the beach! come see me. new blogger friends! :)

Stephanie said...

pumpkin spice lattes are only one week away!?!?!? that just made my day!!

amber lynn said...

sounds like you've learned a lot of fabulous things!!

alissa b said...

i'm a newbie to your blog! my college just got back in full swing as well!...luck luck on your semester :)

alissa b
http://www.alissab.us

Hannah Joy said...

I could LIVE off of peanut butter stuffed pretzles!!

Caroline said...

Have a great semester!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

haha my roommates and i have our own rooms but we often sleep in the same bed together. just girl chat all night long. it never gets old no matter how old we are