- there is always going to be one person who isn't satisfied.
- My YA Lit prof, Dr. B! yeah he is the coolest teacher evuuuur! or at least i think so!!
- thanks to my friend Melissa I've been craving SUSHI all yesterday and today! Need now.
- i have to admit i'm a little nervous to the try-out the new "blogger interface"
- if you run out of shampoo...and you don't realize it until you jump in. Body wash is a good substitute...sorta. ha.
- the last episode of entourage is this week?! how am i the last to know about this!
- i love having special moments with mom especially the moments when we sing Bruno Mars at the top of our lungs on our car rides home!
- sometimes i wish i could pull off the tattoo sleeve like the ladies that work at MAC do! It always looks so awesome!!
- It really hit me hard this week... I'm a SENIOR in college! Crazy right?!
- Lion King is going to be in theaters September 16th!! Ahhh!!
Happy Friday!!
What have you learned this week thus far?!

15 comments:
whenever i run out of body wash i alwaaays use shampoo instead. works just as great!
I'm so sad about Entourage too, I feel like they just rushed it and so much is left out that this last episode better rock. Plus E and Sloan need to reunite!
Bruno Mars is a great guy to sing to :).
Happy Senior year!
I'm liking the new blogger interface. A lot actually. I use shampoo for body wash ever now and then too. lol. Haven't used body wash as shampoo though.
I've learned that there are still lots of good people out there!
your blog is so cute! love the singing with your mom and confession: i'm shy about the whole "cleaner" blogger interface ha
tattoo sleeves are pretty amazing but ya, i wish i could pull those off too.
i've learned that although i live on copious amounts of coffee... yogi tea? DELICIOUS!
So excited for Lion King!!
Oh we just had sushi this week! So good! Have you ever made homemade sushi? Very fun to try! And I am totally avoiding the new user interface! What have I learned this week? Being a babysitter is hard work haha.
Ashley
Haha wow I completely agree with you for most of those numbers!!! (don't know Dr B, but I'll trust ya! :o)
And yeah, I'm such a granny when it comes to technology changing, I can't bring my self to use the new blogger, too big a jump for me. At least if they had kept the colours the same for a few weeks just to trick my eyes haha
Thanks so much for stopping by blog and for your very sweet comment x
Love your list of ten things your learnt thus far :D
I hate that when you jump in the shower,and realise,you've ran outa shampoo,one of lifes pet peeves!
Its crazy how quick time flys by right! Im soon to start my last year at Uni! So nervous x
Gook luck with college x
You have a new follower,look forward to many more fab posts.
billiejean44.blogspot.com
I love how your mum knows the words to Bruno Mars! And the new blogger interface is actually really good! You should jump on board!
Belly B :)
This was such a fun little post:)
I've been craving sushi too.. it seems like I crave it every week!
and... I'm excited for the lion king to be in theaters again too! I definitely want to go see it. It has always been one of my disney favorites!
totaaaaally following you babe <3
hm, a few things i learned this week: im not ready for a puppy just yet and that i am truly way too lazy which is a nasty habit =(
have a great week!
xx
"i'm a little nervous to the try-out the new "blogger interface"
Ditto. I tried it for .25 seconds and then switched back. I don't know why they're always trying to change a good thing!
Ooooh, I've always wanted to take YA Lit! But for some reason, my school only offered it either really early in the morning or super late (seriously?). So I never took it, boooo.
OHH! I like this series! Good lessons!
♥Janette the Jongleur
Post a Comment