Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One that sizzles and pops...

This says it all: 
I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don’t want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines, and sing out loud in the car with the windows open, and wear pinkshoes, and stay up all night laughing, and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets, and throw parties, and eat ripe tomatoes, and read books so good they make me jump up and down. 
-Shauna Niequist  
via 

13 comments:

Faith said...

This is a great quote! Thanks!

meme-and-he said...

great quote...amazing picture!! your blog is inspiring girl :)

The Dayleys said...

I love everything about this post!! Darling pic and incredible quote. Great way to live life!! Love!!

Unknown said...

I definitely want that too!

his little lady said...

this is beautiful girl! everyone needs a little more sizzle and pop! thanks for the blog lovin'!
Xo

http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

Nicole Marie said...

this is an amazing quote! i'm stealing it!

liz said...

I'm liking your blog!

Sharon Lei said...

fab quote. i def want a life that sizzles and pops... and i want that gorgeous skirt too!!

xx Love & Aloha
Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love this!!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Love this carefree and whimsical quote:)
Happy weekend!!
Anna

Anonymous said...

i want that sweet little skirt is what i want! and that quote. is amazing.

courtney said...

love your blog, love this quote, and want to read the book that it comes from :)

The Golden Girls said...

i fell in love with that life description! exactly how i wish to spend my life... care free, fun, and enjoy it! thanks for the comment. I am a new follower :) xx
Golden White Décor