Tuesday, September 27, 2011

beautiful things


this song has been stuck in my head for days now. 
i constantly keep singing it to myself and can't help but smiling when i do. 
"you make beautiful things out of us
how beautiful is that?
Seriously God's creations amaze me daily
he truly does make beautiful things. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy that you stumbled upon my blog and I'm even more happy that I stumbled upon yours. Thank you for introducing me to this song which is a wonderful reminder of God's glorious creation. :)

his little lady said...

this is so beautiful! thanks for sharing this amazing song! i can see why it would be stuck in your head!
xo TJ

Faith said...

We sing this song in chapel at Moody Bible Institute. It is breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

oh, i hadn't heard this song yet but i love it! and it is so true. think of all the sunsets, all the colors of rainbows and turning leaves and flowers, and all the talent in this world that God has blessed us with to create even more beauty :) incredible!!

Rebekah Brielle said...

I have never heard this song before, that is until today!
It's amazing, and I really like it!
I just found your blog and I'm following you :)
Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!

Fleur De Moi said...

Such a lovely song. Thanks for sharing!