Wednesday, September 21, 2011

little red shoes...

friends guess what??!
i got TOMS!!!
finally
and i'm head over heels in love with these little guys!
i may never take them off...yeah i don't i will.
they are the comfiest little things and i'm completely smitten with them.
for months now i have been telling myself i'm just going to buy a pair but i never did.
SO saturday i headed to Nordies and saw a precious pair of red ones sitting all lonesome sooo i picked them up and said "today is the day!!" and i found a salesman who happened to be adorable...prettiest green eyes i ever did see; asked for my size and within minutes they were paid for and all mine.
and the best part is that because of my purchase a child in need is also getting a pair of shoes to walk in. and that makes my heart happy!!

15 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

they are so cute :) I got my first pair last week. great minds think a like?

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

I've been eying up Toms for some time now. Totally jealous!

Kae said...

I haven't taken my toms off all summer. quite possible the best shoe ever made, especially in red.

Kirstyn said...

super cute I love the red ones! thanks for your nice comment on my blog I am excited to start following yours!

Janette said...

NICE! I want some too...but still haven't got any... Maybe this fall???


Janette the Jongleur

kylee said...

most comfortable shoes ever! my grandma even rocks them on a daily basis.

Pia said...

I have heard so many good things about Toms. I am really curious how they feel, because it sounds like they are the comfiest shoes on earth. One day I have to give them a try.

Anonymous said...

me too me too me too! i got my little ballerina toms in the mail yesterday and i couldn't be happier. don't you love? they are too comfy!

jkd said...

I need to buy toms. I want like all colors.

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Hi Ashley! I just wanted to tell you I gave your blog the "Tell me about yourself" award on my blog :) Feel free to check it out and repost, if you like! :)

Unknown said...

YAY! I love toms! I have fifteen pairs! hehe, maybe over the top, but that is fifteen children I have helped ;) red is my favorite pair!

xoxo

Becka said...

I got a pair and I LOVE them also!! :)

Jess said...

Yes! I love my red toms! I had to wear them for a wedding this summer! I love the Toms trend for brides and bridesmaids, as well as for every day wear!

Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! I want some so bad. I really might have to go get me some now haha.

erica said...

Everyone seems to be getting Tom's lately. Even though they are such a good cause I just dont think they are cute at all. congratulations on your first pair though!

xo