Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 things i've learned this week thus far...

  1. when morning classes are canceled it just sets me up to being late to all of my other ones...
  2. developing creative lesson plans that i work so hard on... remind me that i can't wait to be a teacher soon...one day.
  3. starbucks takes way to much of my money...it's time to make coffee at home...=/
  4. i heart everything pumpkin
  5. i love fall weather...i love it so so much!!
  6. girls are just as capable as guys are to have their very own "wolf pack!!" #justsayin
  7. sometimes i wish i could wear my sweats and a hoodie every single day 
  8. iphone 4S...yup i want that!
  9. "wonder years" is on netflix!! YES!! 
  10. boots and scarves their back and that makes this girl extremely HAPPY!!

8 comments:

Janette said...

Oh yes! With you on 7,8,9,10!! Oh and 3!


Janette the Jongleur

kylee said...

sweats & hoodies on the daily starts for me once the snow starts falling. really though. i hate getting ready to walk in a blizzard around campus. wonder years! loooove that show! i may just watch an episode right now!

Steph said...

Seriously, if I could live in sweats, I would! I'm always cold, and I love to be comfy. Lovin that you're lovin fall! And I'm loving your blog :)

whitney @ thecurtiscasa said...

ditto on starbucks and pumpkin flavored things :) have a great weekend!

Dee Paulino said...

I like each one of these points.

Kyran said...

That coffee looks yum! As much as I despise the cold, I do enjoy having more layers to wear. Summer doesn't offer much for variation.

+following

Nicole Marie said...

happy for boots and scarves too

Mikelle Jade said...

oh geez. totally agree with #1. I hate when my classes are cancelled, because it means I don't even bother going to campus at all!

& yay for boots and scarves! I love this fall list!