Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weekend.




i know i'm a few days late...but
Ahh! it was such a lovely weekend.
a full "Homework Day"...filled with lots of productivity.
New coffee shops with fantastic peanut butter kiss cookies!! Mmm...
day spent with the best frannn
La Blanco panini's
lightrail adventures.
Redbox two nights in a row!!
Jane Eyre i HIGLY recommend
sleeping in...lots and lots of sleeping in.
it was such a wonderful weekend...

5 comments:

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

That latte looks AMAZING! Saw your sweet comment on Across the Pond--thanks so much! xoxo Megan

jkd said...

i love the latte picture.

Stephanie said...

I love Jane Eyre. I need to watch that movie again soon (and read the book again).

Happy Sunday!!

Anna said...

that latte looks SERIOUSLY delicious.

Janette said...

That's the prettiest latte I've ever seen! I don't think I would drink it cause it's so pretty! LOL

Janette, the Jongleur