Wednesday, October 19, 2011

house filled with books and travel souvenirs...

“I may still not know what I want to be when I grow up, but I do know that someday I want to live in a house filled with my books and travel souvenirs. And the walls that aren’t covered in bookshelves will be covered with photos of my family and friends. When I leave the house I will be going to a job I love, and I’ll return to a person I love. So, that’s the dream I’m 
working on.”-amber morely

8 comments:

liz said...

We share a dream.

Alex said...

Pretty much everything I want in life.

Kiki said...

Gosh so well said.

Christine said...

So true, what a wonderful quote. Everything perfect and lovely in life.

Whitney said...

Love that! So well put, life should be about living and enjoying our family and friends, not focused on money or material things!

-Whitney
cwdavenport.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that is the best and cutest quote :) perfect dream!

KK said...

beautiful!
x
Kristina

Nicole Marie said...

one of my favorite quotes