Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Let's hear it for the boy!!

 1st things first.
cut loose, footlosose kick off your sunday shoes
hahaha...that song is seriously stuck i mean stuck in my head i can't stop singing it.
i don't even care because i'm obsessed!!
Sunday night me and a fellow wolf pack member (yes girls can have wolf packs) i have one with three other members. and they are pretty awesome!
well we planned to all go see FOOTLOOSE together..sadly one had a midterm to study for and the other decided she wouldn't text back...i'll i have to say is she better have a good excuse this morning when we see her...ha.
so it was just me and Mel which was totally fine!! she's pretty fabulous and such a darling friend. love her. i also invited the cousin aka dia :) to come along too because she was just as anxious to see it as we were.
SO basically the movie was A-MAZ-ING!
was it as good as the original?
well obviously kevin bacon was great in the original and it's a classic 80s film.
but let me just tell ya this remake held it's own.
it was different of course, i mean it was a remake for goodness sakes.
but it followed the story line pretty well and at the end when the new guy showed up in his maroon tux...sigh lets just say it was close to perfect.
i <3 Ren.
i <3 Ren.
the best part of the entire night was at the end when our entire theater jumped from their seats at the ending scene and started dancing in unison to "footloose" and confetti shot from out of the ceiling it was EPIC!!......okay, okay, so maybe that didn't happen, but how cool would that have been if it really did??! gosh, sometimes i wish life was like a musical singing and dancing through out the entire day...that would be ideal!!

P.S.
Breaking Dawn trailer AHHHH!! it going to be SO good!!

6 comments:

Anya Rudn said...

Oooo i wanna see this movie!!!

Haha and i agree life would be so much better if it was a musical hehe

~Anya

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

haha, wolve pack. kinda cool ^^ reminds me of Tiwiligh which you are very excited about according to your last sentence ^^ I read all 4 books, but I liked the hunger games better. that movie will be coming out 'soon' too :D x

Unknown said...

I totally love your love for Kevin Bacon and Ren. This movie is legit. You have made me want to see the new remake just that much more.

Christi Lynn said...

i am sooooo excited to see this. so i am glad you liked it! i will definitely be seeing it asap.

... said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I am seeing it tomorrow with my girlfriends! :)

meg said...

Okay, okay, I'll admit that I thought it looked a little cheesy, but now I'll definitely be dragging someone to the theater with me to see it!