| lemon and chocolate vanilla in thurrr. |
| Delicious la grande orange pizza |
| baby sis |
| Mmm....vanilla latte <3 |
my weekend started thursday night.
after a long long week of classes, lesson prep, presentations, papers etc...
it was time for some much needed hangout, let my hair down, relaxation time!!
sister, cousin and i headed over to one of our favorite pizza places
La Grande Orange.
amazing pizza, amazing coffee, amazing cookies.
we then ventured to
sprinkles. <3
need i say more. they are delish so delish.
friday my darling friend sandy turned 24!
the girls and i spent the entire day
@LUX coffee shop which is my new fav as of late.
then headed to sandy's birthday dinner which was filled with laughs and lots of yummy food and cheesecake.
saturday was spent sleeping in, reading, hanging out in the pj's
watching cruel intentions and the notebook, eating way too much kettle corn and drinking cherry pepsi.
i seriously ate so many bad things this weekend...green tea detox def needs to be going down this week for sure.
it was all worth it though...hehe :)
i seriously ate so many bad things this weekend...green tea detox def needs to be going down this week for sure.
it was all worth it though...hehe :)
sunday is by far one of my favorite days of the week!
its the time i get to spend with my sweet family who i adore SO much
church aka second family (yesterday's message was AMAZING) travis clark def brought it!
hanging out with fusion some of the coolest young adults i know. also some of the craziest
gosh i love my junior high & high school students so much!!
hanging out with fusion some of the coolest young adults i know. also some of the craziest
gosh i love my junior high & high school students so much!!
last night i also went and saw FOOTLOOSE i've been waiting to see it!
i was soooo excited i went with two of my fabulous friends dia & Mel.
i was soooo excited i went with two of my fabulous friends dia & Mel.
more on that later... but let's just say it was fabulous!! <3
8 comments:
This looks/sounds like the perfect weekend!
The food in this post is making me drool!!!
that pizza looks bomb. and your whole weekend was basically a dream weekend.
what a fun weekend! I watched myself some notebook for the first time this weekend :) anddd that pizza looks sooo good!
Lovely Little Rants
Sunday is my favorite day of the week too! I get to worship at church and Sunday is the day that I allow myself to indulge in Starbucks! That pizza looks amazing as well!
Sounds soooooo FUN! You make me feel like I do nothing! LOL!
You are a girl after my own heart!!!! I wish I got to enjoy kettle corn, cherry pepsi, and the notebook! :) I want to see Footloose so bad...everyone I say that to won't go!
This look like such a tasty weekend! Pizza AND cupcakes?! Yum x19827209. Also, awesome movie choices :)
Post a Comment