Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dear 2012,

I'm happy you are here. I look forward to everything you have in store this year. I'm excited, lets get started!!
2012 Resolutions: 
  • be bold and fearless in my faith 
  • to journal again 
  • to blog about life daily. 
  •  to be a stronger and daring prayer.
  •  start running again...and not give up so easily. workout every single morning, take in the nature that surrounds me. 
  •  i want this year to be less about me and what i need and more about others. 
  • be more passionate about the organizations that i am so passionate about. embrace new opportunities 
  • this year i want to travel and i want to look ahead to the future with ease and excitement
  • be healthy; eat healthy and be more active prepare to run a half marathon. 
  • be motivated in the things that are important, make small goals and accomplish them. 
  • be extremely organized with things that that are apart of my life.  
  • be happy and grateful, don't over think, be more spontaneous, take chances, adore the little things. 
  • make more time for those i care about, strengthen and build stronger friendships and new ones.
2012 bring it, I'm ready!!! 

3 comments:

KK said...

yay! you have great resolutions! I am with you with the running one! I just get so lazy all the time! I need to be motivated!!!
xxx
Kristina

Michaela said...

They are some great resolutions! Happy new year, hope all your dreams come true :)

Anna said...

Happy New Year! I love your resolutions... but I love your sparkly toms more! :)