Just a few short weeks ago I ventured back to the city, the one that has a piece of me. The one that has always had my heart. I've just returned to a place that is full of creatives, people who are striving to make a difference, people who are changing the world a little each day. A city that strives on passions, ambitions, non profits and independent businesses. A city that is full of culture and being unique. A city that supports and welcomes creative and innovative minds. I've journeyed to a place that is full of people who want many of the same things I want. I'm embarking on a new adventure, one that I have no idea where it will take me, and I'm okay with that. A new chapter of my life has begun and I can't event express how happy and excited I am at this moment.
My next statement is going to be extremely hard for me to say. It's taken me a few months to decide this and I've been going back and forth but have finally decided that serendipitous moments is coming to an end.....and Coffee Notes is beginning. With a new move, a new adventure, I decided it was time for a new look and a new name for this little blog of mine. Saying goodbye to Serendipitous Moments has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. But as I embark on this new season of my life I feel it's only fit that I move forward into a different direction for my blog as well. I have learned so much from blogging about myself and it has changed me in so many ways, it's opened me up to so many new things and I have made so many wonderful friends. I am not done with blogging one bit, I still have so much to say and do. I am just shutting the door to one season of my life and opening another to a new and exciting adventure that awaits me, Will you walk through with me?? I do hope so.
Follow Me @: Coffee Notes
2 comments:
you know i'd follow you anywhere. i'm excited to read about your city and your new adventures.
I look forward to reading Coffee Notes! I wish you all the best as you settle into a new season.
Post a Comment