Tuesday, April 10, 2012

father/daughter dates


Mondays Dad and I have coffee dates. Well I grab coffee and he sips hot cocoa. he's not much of a coffee drinker...i know crazy right? I still love him though. Are spot is this darling little shop downtown and we spend the morning there before I have to head to class. sometimes we talk about life and sometimes we just sit and read in silence. i cherish this time with him so much. i'm thankful for a dad that i can not only go to for wisdom but a dad who i can call a friend too. he is the best man i know.

5 comments:

Brissa said...

okay, i love this. daddy-daughter dates are the BEST. the fact that you get to do it every monday makes them even better. i love how you talk and sometimes read. really, this sounds perfect. i wish i lived closer to home so i could do this with my dad. but last week he came to town for work and we got lunch. mmm. go daddy's!

Lea said...

That is seriously the sweetest, coolest thing! Wish my dad lived closer so I could do dad dates too! You are a lucky girl. But- it sounds like you know that! Great post! ( :

Melissa said...

PRESH!!! Where is this place and what is it called?

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

daddy daughter dates are my absolute favorite thing! Love this post!!

jimmylou said...

I'm new to your blog, and I love it already! dad and daughter moments are the best - i love hanging out with my dad like this :)