What a week it has been...sometimes I feel there are just not enough hours in the day. I'm floured with so many assignments..reading mostly. I'm not opposed to literature at all but I have realized in the last week It can be overwhelming. I love the thought of getting lost in stories but I never expected having the opportunity to do so; with so many of my classes, then again I am majoring in English now so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised right? haha. On the bright side with how much reading I have to intake this semester, I'm sure I will become an impeccable thinker and knowledge processor. Just another reason why 2010 is soOo grand!
Reading for this week:
- Tony Morrisons' "The Bluest Eye"
- William Falkners' "Rose for Emily"/"Occurrence on Owl Creek Bridge"
- The old english poem author (unknown) "Beowulf"
- John Muirs' "Storm in the Woods"

No comments:
Post a Comment