Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Day of April...

Via weheartit.com
Is today really the last day of April?! Has it really come and gone so fast...May really has snuck up behind us spring is finally coming to an end and summer is shinning its way through. I enjoy the month of May  school lets out, the beginning of the summer, the warm weather starts flowing through the air, and I'm free to relax & fall into a the depths of solitude. Spring leaving brings a tear to my eye...it has been so good to me these last few months. Gorgeous weather, beautiful sunsets. blooming vibrant flowers and trees. Days of sitting outside reading book after book, listening to the soulful tunes of the birds chirping. It has a been a lovely season and I truly will miss our time together...I am more than thrilled to spend three glorious months with summer...we have so much planned that I can hardly wait to begin our love affair...(:
Happy Friday make it delightful! 

No comments: