I have just started reading "Eat Pray Love". Now I know everyone always says the book is always better than the film, I openly admit I am one of those people as well. But this weekend I was lucky enough to see "Eat Pray Love" and I thought it was such a beautiful film.When it was over I was so eager to run home and start reading the book & start comparing. (My darling cousin Dia bought it for me for my Birthday, I was soOo stoked!) Instead I pushed through the temptation and waited until this lovely Monday morning to start, and I absolutely love it! I have become mesmerized with Elizabeth Gilbert, her thoughts, her emotions, her hopes, fears and dreams. She is completely and utterly divine. I have had to force myself to put it down already twice. Each time I start reading again I can't help but smile wistfully and daydream of my future adventures I'll take one day. I haven't decided which I love more yet...the book or the film...so far I think they are both marvelous & of course Awesome!
via weheartit.com

No comments:
Post a Comment