Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome Day #17: One step closer...to the rest of my life

Fall semester started today! You really have no idea how ecstatic I was when I woke up this morning for school today, the summer was starting to really take a tole on me....not kidding I was sort of going stir crazy not having any real purpose in my day. Now don't get me wrong I adore sleeping in, lounging in my pj's all day, watching my favorite morning shows & movies and eating massive amounts of summer food. Eventually though I had to come to terms with it; there was something missing in my life and yes it was school! In these last few weeks I have been yearning to read large and intensive amounts of literature and write analytical papers that allowed me to fully express my opinions. Ha, what can I say I'm an English Lit major...:) Yeah sooo when today arrived I was thrilled! It was wonderful, I couldn't of asked for a better first Awesome day back to school. My classes ROCK I'm so stoked for whats to come. I can hardly contain myself! It's going to be a lot of work but I am so ready for it. My goal this semester is to really stay on top of things, stay motivated and push myself to not be such a procrastinator! It's going to be a great semester I can feel it!

No comments: