Saturday, August 7, 2010
Awesome Day #5: I've never heard of such a thing...
A Rainbow cake??! How Awesome is that?!...I mean really have you ever heard of such a thing???...It was spectacular to say the least. Very good friends of my cousin Dia's & mine had their daughters first birthday party tonight. Birthday parties at the Ruiz's are like no other they go beyond anything you have ever experienced before. This family is incredible. Each and every one of them is full of heart and are the loveliest people you will ever meet. They really are my favorite family to hangout with besides my own...I guess because they remind me so much of my family. So Dia & I are huge cake fans! When you say cake we come running. It's our thing, birthdays, showers, weddings... the cake is seriously the best part. I mean who doesn't love cake?! So when baby Ava blew out her candle & they cut the cake you can imagine how dazzled our faces were when we saw Rainbow cake! We might as well of fell over because it looked scrumptious. And let me tell you it tasted as delightful as it looked. So note to future self: Find Rainbow cake recipe & bake immediately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment