Sunday, August 8, 2010

Awesome Day #6: Loud, Crazy and absolutely wonderful...


Sundays are my favorite days of the week! It's the one day where I get to see my entire family with no distractions with work, school, errands, or other obligations. It's that one day where we dedicate it completely to each other. Church in the mornings and then quality time in the afternoons its perfect. Tonight was a special night we celebrated my Dad's 54th Birthday with the whole family. I come from a pretty large mexican family and when we all get together the only word I can think of that best describes us would be "LOUD" probably the loudest family you will ever meet...ha, not kidding! Everyone always trying to get their voice heard in fear that if they speak to low no one will realize their there. It's actually really entertaining at times...that's family for you. I love them so much, I wouldn't trade them for the world they are awesome!! Tonight we ate until our stomachs hurt and had the most exquisite sorbet. The color alone was amazing a dark magenta, it was seriously beautiful...we starred in awe for a few seconds before biting into it.  We laughed for hours and talked and spent time bonding and enjoying the company of one another. These are the times when I remember how grateful I am for having a family who loves....& cares for one another as much as they do. Tonight was a great one even better than that, it was an Awesome one....

No comments: