Monday, August 9, 2010

Lazy Awesome Day #7: Sometimes you need a day to lounge in pajamas yup that day happens to be today...

The days that I enjoy the most are the ones where I can lay in my pajamas all day and spend time by myself. I'm one of those people that really enjoys spending time alone; watching movies, writing, reading, and vegging out. When I'm in school I never get a chance to do these things, so during the summer and on the weekends I try to take advantage of my free time. Today I slept in until 10:00am and watched movie after movie and just enjoyed laying around and not doing a single thing of real importance. I played with my dogs, did some laundry, took a late night run and then ate some tasty homemade tacos. It was the perfect day. I really believe everyone needs a day to relax and recollect their thoughts. Today just happened to be mine...and it was wonderful an full of Awesomeness.
via weheartit.com

No comments: