Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend.

After months & months of waiting I finally sat down this weekend & watched Leap Year!
From the moment I saw the trailer I've been obsessed!
Apparently, I was the only one because anyone I asked to go see this with me..would sadly turn me down.
I finally just couldn't wait any longer; yesterday afternoon seemed like the perfect time to watch it, so off to Redbox I went.
Placing it into the dvd player all I could think was "I hope this is even as half as good as I dreamed & imagined it to be."
The opening credits rolled and right then and there I was in love....and yes I cried my little eyes out at the end...who wouldn't?!
And no matter what anyone says I absolutely loved the entire movie.
Ireland in one word is: Gorgeous!
I have decided that one day in the near future I WILL  move there
And  meet a beautiful Irish man who resembles Matthew Goode and marry him.
I want to make plans
I want to own a quaint little inn
Learn to cook chicken stew
Argue until I'm blue in the face
Laugh until we cry
and live happily ever after...

* Spoiler Alert: One of my favorite scenes in the movie, if you haven't seen it yet I don't want to spoil it for you so....you may not want to watch....but if you have seen it, I hope you love this scene as much as I do! =)

No comments: