Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Back!

It's been two of the lonnnnnnngest days of my life.
Swamped with an overload of homework.
Stressed from being behind in assignments...
(Paying for the procrastination I did ALL weekend!)
Despite these  rough last couple of days... tonight made everything just wonderful again!
Yes you guessed it GLee premiered tonight!!! 
It seriously is the happiest show ever created and I adore it! 
And have missed it terribly!
I love listening to Rachel belt her little heart out and her crazy anal ways of life!
Please don't even get me started on Sue Sylvester...she is just plain fabulous!
IF you haven't seen it shame on you...start watching you will fall in love instantly, I sure did!
Tuesdays now have a reason to exist again! =)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY GLESS IS BACK!!!! It was such a long summer with out it. :)
LOVE the new characters too. That Sam dude is legit.

Anonymous said...

lol I meant GLEE*** Apparently, I was so excited I couldn't type.

Ashley said...

ME too!! Haha I know summer was waaay to long so glad its back :) I <3 Sam he is so great! And he's super cute too!

kylee said...

thank you for the comments on the blog. glad to know i'm not alone in my glee obsession!