Thursday, October 7, 2010

10 things I learned this week thus far...

  1. I really need to start organizing my time better.
  2. Being a college student is such a hard job.
  3. Hot tea with honey makes you feel so cozy and warm inside.
  4. Three midterms in the same week is pure insanity.
  5. Talking about your future and ambitions with people you hardly know is sort of exciting!
  6. Skipping a morning without coffee...only leads to horrible feeling headaches.
  7. John Milton is starting to grow on me, he isn't as bad as I thought. His words are starting to really make me think.
  8. Sometimes things you thought would never happen, all of sudden just fall into your lap and turn out to be greater than what you imagined them to be.. you realize there was a reason why you weren't ready for them in the past. 
  9. I miss having long hair!
  10. could spend hours at Barnes & Noble it's definitely one of my favorites.
*I would just like to say reading the novel Moby Dick is impossible to read entirely in 3weeks  (600+pages) especially when you have four other English classes to worry about...I don't know what my prof was thinking!

1 comment:

kylee said...

i need to start organizing my time better too. college is hard. and sometimes i choose to do the less important things first. and i miss having long hair tooo! i'm actually in the process of growing it back out but who knows if i'll end up being patient enough to last through the awkward length stage. hope you have a fabulous weekend!