Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Tonight Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies were attempted.
Who knew pumpkin & chocolate chips would be such a perfect combination??!
I was very nervous when starting out; I'm really not the best baker. 
But I absolutely love trying new recipes!  
When it comes to baking I always cross my fingers that I'm even doing things right.
Making sure I add all of the right ingredients...all at the right times.
It can be quite nerve recking if I do say so myself.
After looking for hours my cousin and I stumbled upon
"The perfect recipe" found here 
It was simple and exactly what we wanted, we couldn't wait to get started.
With help from her and also two other wonderful loves in my life we were done in no time.
Within twelve minutes the first batch was ready, we waited for moments allowing them to cool...
Filled with anticipation, pieces were finally handed out to taste.
I held my breath right as everyone took the first bite...
Surprised when I realized they were not a disaster, yet instead a marvelous success.
Each bite was like biting into a little piece of Fall. 

Looking forward to my next baking experience, hoping it turns out to be as divine as this one.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: