Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 things I've learned this week thus far....

  1. Homework is so overrated.
  2. It's so hard to decide on the perfect Halloween Costume.
  3. This semester is flying by right before my eyes.
  4. Band of Horses makes me happy.
  5. My heart hurts for those that are lost in this world...
  6. Umm, apparently adding a lime to diet pepsi changes the taste to Diet coke...haha thank you Travis Clark...
  7. I have made the decision that I MUST buy a pair of TOMS they are way cool.
  8. I'm starting to really like the Iphone 4 I may need to purchase this?!
  9. I really love cardigans like a lot!
  10. Thankful and blessed to do what I do at "The Well" each week...GOD Rocks!

2 comments:

kylee said...

band of horses, toms & cardigans. three of my favorite things! and i have to agree on the homework being overrated. i've definitely put mine off far too long.

Nicole Marie said...

love toms. i want another pair!
im having a hard time with halloween costume too!