Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One of those Days...

The concept of midterm papers should seriously be destroyed. Especially the long drawn out papers that have to be six pages+ does the professor not realize by the fourth page we are completely rambling on and on just to finish...and at that point we could really care less if it makes sense or not?!

Today I am surviving off three hours of sleep.
no coffee aka really annoyed & completely no energy left in me.
It was one of those hectic, out of control days...
If it weren't for the energy drink that I forced myself to down this morning just to keep my eyes open during lecture I probably wouldn't be awake at this moment, complaining about how much I despise midterm papers.I can't even imagine what my classmates thought of me today as I stumbled into class with half brushed hair, no make-up, bags under my eyes from the sleep deprivation, and sweats and if they only knew the I was wearing the same shirt I wore to bed last night ooh gosh  I would absolutely dieeee. Yes I am a college student, and yes it was one of those chaotic days. Don't judge, I know we all have experienced these types of days right?! Ohh I hope so.

No comments: