I woke up this morning without an ache or pain in my body all I can say is thank you Jesus! I hopped out of bed and did a little dance and could hardly contain my happiness of feeling better! (maybe not the best idea...because of course I felt a little dizzy afterwards.) I was beginning to get so bummed that I was going to be sick through Thanksgiving it just wasn't fair! (Me being a drama queen again!) So I told myself "nope not going to happen" I decided to take the Alka Seltzer plus that I had been avoiding and went to bed early not thinking I would feel any different than what I was already feeling...and to my amazement when my eyes opened this morning it was like a miracle I felt almost 100% better and I'm completely fine with "almost." I still have the sniffles but that doesn't worry me one bit. This video pretty much sums up how I feel today...it's like a brand new me sick free, healthy as could be! =)
So thankful that I'm feeling better, this week is not week to be sick. I'm so excited to spend time with my loved ones and eat lots and lots of turkey and my Tia's world famous bread pudding Mmm...looking forward to Thursday!
P.s
I heart Joseph Gordon Levitt
2 comments:
i heart him tooo! that movie is my absolute favorite and that scene is one of the bests. so glad you're feeling better!
so glad you're feeling better! being sick is the worst!
Post a Comment