Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 things I've learned this week thus far...

  1. Lately I've been sorta in love with Foreign films...
  2. Shakespeare is one of the most beautiful poets that ever did exist...
  3. I wish I could pull off Carey Mulligans short hair it's so darling.
  4. I actually really want to see the new Harry Potter movie!
  5. Last of the Mohicans is by far my least favorite book I have ever read and I'm only on ch. 4...
  6. Everyone will experience "the dip" in their lives.
  7. Setting short goals for yourself and accomplishing them is so uplifting.
  8. The South of France has been calling my name...
  9. Odwalla "Superfood" is the best thing known to man!
  10. Sometimes fear prevents us from going after our dreams...its up to us to gain the courage to push it aside. 
via weheartit.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awh thank you! 1. LOVE SHAKESPEARE. 2. I love to-do lists, those are my short term goals! 3. Just after I read this, South of France called and demanded that I go there immediately...

xoxo