Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend.

via wehheartit.com
I don't know how it happened but it did...
I usually take all the precautions...
Obviously they were not good enough. 
I was struck blindsided...and now I am sick.
How it happened?? I have no idea...I am so very clueless. 
I went to bed healthy as can be on Wednesday night...
Without any warning I woke up Thursday morning with aches and pains, congestion, short of breath.
This has been going on for the last FOUR days!!! :((
I seriously feel like I've been hit by a bus...a numerous amount of times. 
(Not that I know how that feels but if it causes aches and pain all through out your body then yeah...I guess I do know exactly how it feels.) 
I spent my entire weekend delusional and in bed.
On Saturday I slept the entire day and ate practically nothing. 
My best friends have become water and Alka Seltzer Plus
My hair has been a mess for days...
Its a bit ridiculous at how weak I've been feeling 
I hate being sick I truly do.
I know I may sound like a bit of a Drama Queen and maybe I am but if you have ever felt the way I do now, then you probably have been one too. 
There is nothing FUN about this and I would never wish this upon anyone not even my worst enemy.
Being sick is the worst.
But whats even worse that just being sick is being sick and having to go to classes all day... =/  

*On the bright side fresh air and pushing myself through my classes and downing almost 2 liters of water (um...yeah I'm pretty much a camel now) today; gave me enough strength to do some little changes to the blog hope you guys like it! :) 

Happy Monday to all of you. <3


1 comment:

kylee said...

feel better soon dear! being sick is the worst. especially with thanksgiving coming up! hope you get better by thursday!