It's really hard to believe that this my
200th post.
The last few days I have been reading past posts...each making me more and more nostalgic. Many of them make me laugh, other's have made me cry and some have made me think "what was I ever thinking?' haha... Overall, I love each and every post for a different reason. They are each special in there own way.I realized that this blog is more than just a blog about my daily experiences or thoughts. But its a piece of my heart, my soul. Everything that I write here is real, true, and me. Opening my blog to the public was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. I didn't want people to judge me, negatively criticize my random scribblings, or feel offended by some of the blunt and honest things I say. Or even my views, yet at the same time despite my fears and hesitations I decided it was time to show the world or those few that even knew what my blog was...who the girl behind the keyboard really is. It was time to show that I have a voice, opinions, and that my life does have a little bit of excitement within it. Blogging is important to me for so many reasons...I have found my true self within every word I write and have become happy and confident in the young woman I am. I'm forever thankful for each darling comment I receive and every sweet compliment that I am given. I'm so grateful and humbled that people read these thoughts that I jot down. I'm anxious for the future and to grow as a writer in the next 200posts. God has blessed me with such a beautiful passion and for that I will forever be grateful. Blogging has changed me & is apart me and I think it always will be.
xox <3

3 comments:
so glad you started this blog and so glad that i stumbled upon it. i truly love reading it.
simply beautiful.
showing your true self is the greatest thing you can do.
thanks for being a blog buddy.
You two are the sweetest! Thank you so much. <3
Post a Comment