Friday, January 28, 2011

10 things I've learned this week thus far....

  1. Rachel Bilson is so simple which makes her so beautiful.
  2. Being an Education major = tons of work...fun yes. But still so much. 
  3. Watching my professors laugh at themselves, makes me love them even more than I already do.
  4. That whatever cold I caught...doesn't want to pick up and leave me. It has established a home in body and I'm SO annoyed.
  5. I could eat Lucky Charms all day, they are insanely addicting. 
  6. The Well amazes me more and more each week. God is stirring so much in my heart.
  7. I <3 the Black Keys
  8. Smashburger is becoming one of my favorite places in this world.
  9. Random conversations with my bezzies is what makes life so perfect.
  10. When watching "An Education" it makes me wish I lived in Paris so badly.

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Love Rachel Bilson too :) And I have heard so many good things about "An Education" but I have yet to even see a trailer or preview for it. Is it an independent film? I must watch this!

Have a fabulous weekend xoxo, Annemarie

lul said...

"I could eat Lucky Charms all day, they are insanely addicting" HOLLA!!

Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

Nothing surprises you more than working with kids. I love it!

Nicole Marie said...

education is sooo much work! totally worth it if you love it...but sooo much work!

LB said...

Totally agree about Lucky Charms, actually I could probably only eat cereal for the rest of my life! haha

Ashley said...

@AnneMarie, Yes it's an independent movie, and once you watch it you will want to listen to French music all day long! :)