Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little piece of sweetness...

I stumbled upon this darling clip last night, and can't get myself to stop watching it.
I'm a tiny bit obsessed!
It's sweet, adorable, and overall just makes me happy.
Zooey Deschanel's bangs...yeah I wish I had them.
Joseph Gordon -Levitt ooh gosh, isn't he so handsome!?!
500 Days of Summer is such a wonderful film and this precious video just adds to its loveliness.

5 comments:

wishful nals said...

oooh, i love it. love her bangs too!

Faith said...

Ahhhh, this is great! Cute and classy!

kylee said...

zooey is my idol.
gordon is my crush.
500 days is the best.
that movie is adorable.
ohhh and her bangs? wish i could pull them off.

Mallory said...

I love this video! It's very darling :)

Mallory said...

And thank you for the compliments on my blog :)

Your blog is very wonderful too!! I especially love the whole design of it.