I've been wide awake since 4:45am. Why?! Who knows.
I've decided it's because it's the first day of school.
Yes thats why.
My body must be nervous/anxious to get this day started...
I sprung out of bed this morning and immediately began to get ready for the day.
I went with it, made some coffee ate a half of grapefruit, watched a little NBC news and well I was ready to go by 6:15 this morning.
Did I mention my first class doesn't start until 10:30am....
I don't know if this is going to be daily procedure.
But if it chooses to be, then I no longer have to worry about being late anymore.
That's a plus right?!

1 comment:
Wow you really must have been excited to go to school today! 4:45 am! Yeah, I could never wake up that early. Unfortunately when I start clinicals I'll have to be at school at 6 am. Heaven help me. :) BTW, unfortunately i don't get to choose my scrub colors or design. Our school has to wear hunter green ones. i know. lame.
Hope your first day of school was awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment