Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 things I've learned this week thus far...

  1. Sometimes I feel like my days run so fast and others...like today are ongoing full throttle no time for air.  
  2. I leave for DISNEYLAND in the morning after class aka the happiest place on earth! And...I still haven't packed yet...ah!
  3. Boys can be really, really funny.
  4. I have so many projects coming up its a bit ridiculous. 
  5. Online shopping is dangerous...esp when you want everything you see. 
  6. Jesus works on his time not mine. 
  7. Junior high students say the most random/awkward things sometimes...(Joy's of Interning)
  8. Is LOVING "The Civil Wars" right now.
  9. Really, really, needs to find a way to go to Coachella this year!
  10. Random dance spurts in class..yup another reason why I love my Education "teacher in training" classes! 
What have you learned this week?!

5 comments:

christie @ ckanani.com said...

oh my gosh!!! i love that photo. it is amazing.

http://cksxo.blogspot.com/

kylee said...

have so much fun in disneyland!!! also i am dying to go to coachella this year. i need to find myself a money tree asap.

mrs. wall said...

i so wish i could go to coachella!! jack's mannequin is going and i'm in love with andrew mcmahon--- for real, we're getting married.

Nicole Marie said...

i love love love when i fly over the city... its so pretty and makes me love it even more... are you getting your teaching credentials? from state?

Ashley said...

@Nicole, I'm actually at ASU right now. (Arizona State) Getting my teaching credentials out of state. I can't wait to graduate so I can move home. I miss San Fran so much! :(